Juicing the fat away

Have you seen the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead?"  You can catch some of it on Youtube or the whole movie on Netflix.  Their web site (that does not actually match the show) is HERE. Now I'm not saying that this is the magic bullet or something that even works, I am saying it is worth a watch.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that more vegetables would be good for you.  Do I want to be drinking all my food through a straw?  No, or least not till I'm 90 or so.  But this does present a different approach to weight loss and has a good story line.  If your going to try it, look at the different juicers available.  The price range is huge.  Some have more plastic than others.  Some are very noisy, some not so. In the end, they all make juice.

The "mean green" juice was awful I thought.  I would suggest trying this later in the program.  There are many recipes on the web for juicing.  I'll post some of favorites later.  Raw vegetables in juice form sometimes surprises your taste buds.  Expect to experience some "different" tastes than what you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More